Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2010

I wish i was a cat!

They sleep everywhere and anywhere huh lol...here is a card i made for 'Trimmies' and the challenge at 'Hobby craft' I spent hours cutting n sewing n more cutting then sewing for the dog to plonk her butt on my foot pedal so the sewing machine went on a mad one! Luckily i managed to kick her off on time (gentle nudge i mean not literally kick lol shes only the size of my foot she'd end up in china if i kicked her hehe) Anyway I hope you like it and thanks for looking :D




Hugs.........

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was a cat too...lol ahhhh to do nothing all day, wonderful card, love the inside!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I wish I was a cat lol.....lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.